• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First the B-3 and now this A-2.....!

John Lever

I understand the frustration. However very many now feel ebay has become too big and powerful and maybe even a little too greedy.
The fees and Paypal make it quite expensive. How can they stop sellers just using a listing as a free notice board ?

havocpaul

Apparently this seller is a member here but I don't recall him offering his jackets here first? There are a number of free forums that offer a free buy/sell page, as most bids now come in on eBay towards the end and many use the snipe tool the only reason I see that items finish early are when the seller has been sneakily offered a deal. No judgement here as there may be a valid reason but yes, frustrating!

havocpaul

I'll pull my kneck in on this one, the seller's kindly told me that he is keeping the jacket so all good. Apologies if I jumped the gun but stick to my opinions when founded.

CBI

its a superb looking A-2 and IMO, I don't think the owner will find a much better example out there. Looks like a great wearer so good move on the owner's part to keep it.

For potential sellers - yes, one can see the frustration but ....................... ;)