• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ferromil US Army Roughout Service Boots

FreddyF9

Hello everyone,

I was looking for a pair of “Boondockers” (or similar roughout boots) and I found this repro made by Ferromil from Germany.

Does anyone here on the forum own a pair these boots or any footwear made by Ferromil? If you do, could you please share some opinions?

Thanks in advance!

Thomas Koehle

I do not own any of their footwear but some of their denim-stuff, 2 hats aso...

From a quality perspective everything i ever received from them was of good quality and reasonable priced.

Once again - no "direkt" answer to your question but maybe an indicator about their portfolio in general

FreddyF9

I do not own any of their footwear but some of their denim-stuff, 2 hats aso...

From a quality perspective everything i ever received from them was of good quality and reasonable priced.

Once again - no "direkt" answer to your question but maybe an indicator about their portfolio in general
Thank you Thomas :)
A thumbs up by a well respected VLJ veteran like you, for me, is more than enough to classify a manufacturer I didn’t know as reputable!