• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

endlessly i have my jacket in my hands

dujardin

hellooooooooo all,

endlessly the customs office send my jacket to me, i had to pay approximately 190usd of fees.
damnedddddddddddddddddddddddddd :cry:

so, back to the jacket....
i was so impatient that i can't wait to be back home to open the box; i did it in my car before starting the engine.
i was so pleased and happy to discover the work Mark did for me, what a splendid realisation.
she's perfect, fit as right as it could be.
lenght of the sleeve, of the back, shoulder-shoulder, evreything is perfect perfect perfect.
pocket inside and outside are great.
a pure beauty
i'm really happy with your work Mark and will maybe ask you again to ''work'' for me.
i dream of an A1. but this will be for later.

some photos now
PICT0001-6.jpg

PICT0002-8.jpg

PICT0004-7.jpg

PICT0005-3.jpg

PICT0007-4.jpg

PICT0009-2.jpg

and the artist on work
CompDown982-1.jpg

many thanks Mark for your outstanding work
i really appreciate the way we proceed , exchanging mails aso aso....
as pleasant as when i work with John.
and i have to say that your work is as good as John, you just need to use ''official'' stamps, label aso and your jacket will also be a perfect repro.
this one is a compo based on a civy jacket so we have all possibilities to accomodate my wishes and no requirements for a perfect repro.

so to give a conclusion, this is a brilliant work, a very nice jacket, nice leather, nice color, comfortable collar, warm lining
i adore this jacket, i still have some weeks to enjoy her.
now i have a jacket for the winter and one for the summer.

thanks again my dear
best regards and friendship from here

marcel

deand

What a happy man looks like! Terrific work, Mark! You indeed are becoming the "mark" of jacket quality. Marcel, you've got a gem there, that smile on your face says it all.

dean

watchmanjimg

Congratulations on a beautiful jacket, Marcel, and also to Mark for producing such a fine garment. I'm still kicking myself for not jumping on the Lincoln Brigade jacket Mark offered awhile back, but all is not lost--I figure his work will just keeping getting better the longer I wait . . .

better duck

Looks great Marcel! Congratulations!
It is indeed great to see how Mark has evolved, from tentative steps throught trial and error, and now look at this: made to measure!
Terrific.

Stony

Nice jacket Marcel! :cool:

By the way, are you showing us the inside pocket or giving us all the international "one finger salute"? :eek:

Peter Graham

Beautiful jacket Marcel and fantastic work from Mark. It will look amazing when it's broken in. Is that an original Japanese battle flag behind you ?

fishmeok

Looks good Marcel! I'm glad the Belgian customs people decided you could take it home...

I'm still in shock about the 130 euro tax though. Maybe we should all just start a barter network :roll:

Cheers
Mark

Mac

Fantastic jacket, Marcel. Very vintage look. Mark nailed the fit. Thanks for posting the pics.

Mac

Weasel_Loader

I like it!!! You should get plenty of use in those cold European winters. Great work too on the part of Mark. What a great all purpose jacket. ;)

dujardin

Peter Graham said:
Beautiful jacket Marcel and fantastic work from Mark. It will look amazing when it's broken in. Is that an original Japanese battle flag behind you ?

absolutely Peter, an original on silk.
if i remember well, the correct name is "hinomaru".

byeeeeeeeeeeee marcel

dujardin

Stony said:
Nice jacket Marcel! :cool:

By the way, are you showing us the inside pocket or giving us all the international "one finger salute"? :eek:

:oops: :oops: :oops:
no no no no no, just showing the pocket