• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Hartmann - ELC Guestbook

ausreenactor

Gents...

Not sure if anyone spied the ELC Guestbook, with the Size 42 Hartmann for only GBP150?
It arrived here today! Brand new in the box, better than my 44 I sold for $850 three years ago.
(That was $485 US with our crap exchange rate at the time). This cost me AU$221 plus shipping?
It is my new civvie jacket...One for the pubs. Out of all the jackets I have ever owned, my 2009
Hartmann 44 was the only jacket that got a load of compliment in the one night...from guys and
gals! Certainly not adorning it with an Iron Cross and Luftwaffe pilot badge! So EXCITED! :D :D :D

If anyone wants pics lemme know...

Off to zee Var-drobe..

Von Couch.

ausreenactor

Apologies..

Samsung Galaxy tab doing camera duties until we replace the real camera, the latest 'toy' to suffer the kid fate? :evil:

Had six pics but four were upside down despite rotating them on PC and then again in Photobucket? Take a look at the
album in Photobucket if you can follow the link?

2012-02-20194101.jpg

2012-02-20193947.jpg

Can get some better ones from my phone probably??

Thanks for the post!!

Couchy

Dr H

ausreenactor said:
It is my new civvie jacket...One for the pubs.
...Certainly not adorning it with an Iron Cross and Luftwaffe pilot badge!

Couchy, you're presumably not wearing it to the pub with the lid?!

Either the pubs in Oz have become more liberal since I was last there or you're frequenting some clubs with an unusual dress code...
Come on, which is it?

;)

Andrew

Trev, that's got to be the bargain of 2012. I agree with you, I love my Hartman from the soft cape, the nicely fitting tapered sleeves to the sharp looking collar. It's one cool jacket albeit slightly shortish in the body but sensational if you happen to be wearing wearing jhodpurs and jacks.

Ian, you must be referring to the type of establishment commonly found in parts of Sydney, most certainly not in Townsville.

Dr H

Andrew said:
Ian, you must be referring to the type of establishment commonly found in parts of Sydney, most certainly not in Townsville.

I couldn't possible comment...not a place I frequent :cool:

...And not in jodhpurs and jacks ;)

havocpaul

I did see that a while back and asked the seller for precise measurements but it would have been a bit tight, well done though on the bargain of the year so far :)

ausreenactor

It is lighter than the 44 I had too, obviously due to the Capeskin. Have put some wear into it tonight.
Keen to head out on Friday now...to a pub that is...not a fetish club. Will look like the cool cats.

And I had to do something to give Andrew a reprieve from the pasting...

Couchy

Marv

I tried the Hartmann on in the ELC tent at Flying Legends last July and really liked it, however I had to go up to size 48" to get a decent fit.

The Luftwaffe jacket I tried on was a 46" probably could have got away with a 44" though and the M422a & G1 was a size 44" also the B-10 was a size 48" so I was pretty suprised with all the variations in sizes to get the best fit.