• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

elc, elite jackets,

RCSignals

:lol: Oakland and a few other places anyway. And I think it was in the Oakland area a guy was beat and his shirt torn up, because he was wearing a 'Sons of Anarchy' shirt ! (and they aren't even real)

tom james

The guy had the shirt ripped off him because of the patch depiction on the back ( three-patch setup, whcih represents a "1%'er" club. He was not a member of a 1%'er club, hence the real 1%'ers got upset. Not the guy's fault- I'm sure he was ignorant of the above fact.

Dr H

Ah, but there'd be no risk of a fight as he'd be on his own, watching the action from the sidelines... :roll:

RCSignals

tom james said:
The guy had the shirt ripped off him because of the patch depiction on the back ( three-patch setup, whcih represents a "1%'er" club. He was not a member of a 1%'er club, hence the real 1%'ers got upset. Not the guy's fault- I'm sure he was ignorant of the above fact.

He may have been. He bought a shirt no one can wear essentially.

But three piece or not, I would recommend being cautious wearing any jacket with Hells Angels printed or painted on the back.

colekwok

I think the price is way too expensive.
It is probably aimming for the Asian market as there is a huge demand
in Japan and Taiwan. Similar painted jackets sold by the Mccoys, the Few
and Custom King are almost double of what Eastman is asking.

Roughwear

If one is serious about owning a Hells Angel A2, the best thing to do is to buy a GW RW and get it painted rather than buying this over-priced less than 100% accurate repro. For the price of the ELC jacket one can almost buy a painted original.

CHECK6

Maybe these A2 were made "for members only" yes they can afford them ,for "people" or "sheeps" it's totally suicidal.
the name and logo "hells angels"are registered and belong to the HAMC WORLD,so if you wear it ,it's a risky bizzzzznessss.
I remember about 10 years ago at the KENT CUSTOM SHOW or THE BULLDOG BASH don't remember exactly in England a guy had his "hells angels" tattoo covered gently :shock: by one of the club's tattoo artist from his arm ,sometimes the going gets tougher.
there are so many other bomb groups that can avoid problems.
Fab
(spent 15 years in a 1% international mc,sometimes that helps)

Roughwear

As Gary owns the original Hells Angel A2 I guess he thought it would be ideal to copy. However, I agree that there are many bomb squadrons out there to copy which do not have such unfortunate connotations with motorbike gangs.

CHECK6

I can easily understand that this jacket is very attractive ,but wow too hot ,except if a vet is wearing it ,i'm sure that he will not have any problem cause he belongs to the legend( if ever the legend is true ).For GARY I think ,i must search in my archive that there is an original jacket with the 303 RD BOMB GROUP emblem "MIGHT IN FLIGHT"painted on the back and sqn patch on the front,with no H A ,maybe a more suitable jacket for everybody.

have a snowy weekend
Fab

Persimmon

SuinBruin said:
No longer up on the Eastman site????

Yep.
Perhaps the Eastman factory was attached by the local Hells Angel chapter !

Or the Japanese and Far East customers bought up all this limited edition run ?