• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC Capeskin A-1 SZ 38

Peter Graham

Doug C said:
Ya'll do know who's jacket that is, right? (beat everyone to it :lol: )
Doug C
Just my luck. I take an interest in buying an A-1 then one comes along in my size but look who's selling it. He knows who I am. If I won it he would probably piss on it before sending it !

asiamiles

Peter Graham said:
Just my luck. I take an interest in buying an A-1 then one comes along in my size but look who's selling it. He knows who I am. If I won it he would probably piss on it before sending it !

Go for it, Peter, depending on the final price. I bought my ELC A-1 from Senicko, the one he let go to replace with the one he's now selling, and no problems.

Dr H

asiamiles said:
Peter Graham said:

Go for it, Peter, depending on the final price. I bought my ELC A-1 from Senicko, the one he let go to replace with the one he's now selling, and no problems.

I bought a AN-J-3A from him prior to settling on A2 search and found no problems dealing with him at all...

Roughwear

tcwu said:
My guess it depends on the final auction price!
Just check that negative feedback! Water damaged?

Well that was for the Dubow which went cheap and I guess he couldn't let it go for a low price and invented the water damage.