• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELC A-1 size 44 on the Buy/Sell page

CBI

Hello All: I am selling an ELC A-1, just posted it. I noticed one does not see the Buy/Sell unless actually logged in. I often check the site w/o logging in so I thought I would mention this here. Mods, if you need to pull this, go ahead but I am letting people know it's for sale but I know many don't log in for a quick read.

Last edited:

Roughwear

I would have snapped it up, but I think the sleeves would be a little short for me. I guess it is heading to the UK John?;)

John Lever

Just checked mash they should be 24 inches excluding the knits. If the length is 24 1/2 including the knits this is too short for me.

CBI

I will remeasure. I did not alter the sleeves and if you look the pics, the hem at the sleeves is the original ELC work. Maybe its from shrinkage?

CBI

Yes, 24 1/2 inches with the sleeves. The jacket is marked 46 but after HWT and drying its more in the 44 size range. Fits me perfectly, I just don't wear it much.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts