• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Einstein's Levi's Cossack Sells For $147,000

Jason

Seems like he saw it as a purely utilitarian, practical garment to wear. All the same... it's kinda cool to know that, just like the laws of physics, the appeal of a leather jacket is universal.

Silver Surfer

as we all know, little al was full of supprises. in one of the japanese jacket books, there is a pic of him at a motor cycle event, wearing said same jacket. motor cycles? probably figuring out something about physics, inertia, or some such.

Atticus

Maybe John or Mark or somebody will do a repro. I'd probably buy one. Might make me feel smarter just wearing it.

AF

John Lever

Maybe John or Mark or somebody will do a repro. I'd probably buy one. Might make me feel smarter just wearing it.

AF
No need to as the original manufacturer Levi make them and have done so for years. At the moment the closest available is the unlined goatskin Menlo versions some with patch pockets some with slash pockets.

Last edited: