• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Original restored A2 with Crown zip . Make an offer . Size 42

B-Man2

Here’s one for you size 42 guys . Make an offer you might snag it . It’s been re- lined , with new knits . Looks like a DuBow so all you need is a repro DuBow label .

mulceber

I'm a little bit floored by the asking price on that G&F M-422A. $1400? For that price, I'd expect it to be patched up, and have the name of the original pilot on its name plate. It doesn't even have its original liner.

Chandler

I'm a little bit floored by the asking price on that G&F M-422A. $1400? For that price, I'd expect it to be patched up, and have the name of the original pilot on its name plate. It doesn't even have its original liner.
"Correctly refurbished by Steve Sellers..."

Maybe we can get some first-hand input.

Spitfireace

I was looking at the asking prices on originals on eBay earlier today, and I think these prices are chancer prices as @Micawber would say. I am glad I bought my original A-2 in 2005. At today's prices I am out of the buying market. One original that I don't wear is enough.

Chandler

If he does I’m sure he wouldn’t disclose any info about his customers, nor should he .
It’s all private information. To do that would be like BK doing what was discussed in the other thread .
But what if it's good feedback?

Chandler

It’s still private info and doesn’t feedback usually come from the person purchasing the service or item?
Well, I wasn't expecting a full resume disclosure like the BK debacle (just read the updated thread), just feedback on an eBay dealer -- but really more about the jacket offered than anything.