• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay doesn’t have a monopoly on silliness…

mulceber

IMG_1075.png

IMG_1076.png

Granted, the leather looks pretty good, but a wind flap AND a storm flap?????

Lord Flashheart

If you're spending that much you want to be comfortable in Wind and Storm. You don't know when the weather will change for the worse so don't leave it to chance - "belt and braces"?

And the top snap on the wind flap attaches where? The collar snap?

917_k

Price on that is insane, but it just goes to show you what rich people will pay to ‘get a look’ from a designer brand (personally I don’t care for RL all that much).

Enigma1938

4.000 US means 16 !!!!! A2 jackets from @Shawn Ali and his guys from Fivestar and finally they are reproductions also but more accurate on the details than the RALPH LAUREN ... :)
Thomas, I bet you convert everything in fivestar jackets am I right?
My monthly wage is .... fivestar jackets, the price of that car is .... fivestar jackets,
My wive spent .... fivestar jackets on that new shoes.... :D:p

Just jokin'

Silver Surfer

the zipper is probably wavy because the "treatment" to the hides was done after the jacket was made. often,, this kinda wavy zipper can be seen on a-2s that have shrunk a bit.

johnwayne

I recall seeing an RL A2 some good few years back and at the time was quite impressed by the look and feel, just not the price and last year they had one with a seam across the back! If some of the wealthier general public pay those prices then the ELC and GW’s are ‘reasonable’ and certainly more bespoke!!