• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman price reductions at You Must Create

Dr H

Yes John, I was googling a couple of weeks ago and was sorely tempted by their ELC A-1 (they offer both the stock one and the timeworn version if that floats your boat).

£495 for the stock and £550 for the timeworn.

I spoke with Gary and he confirmed that the timeworn version at YMC is slightly more seal in colour rather than the current ELC version.

Dr H

I think they must be John.

When I spoke with Gary I complimented him on the look of the timeworn A-1 at YLC (it actually looks a lot more convincing that the awfully dry version on the ELC website) and I was sorely tempted with the reduction. So, I asked him if the stock at ELC is like that - with hopes rising :) .

Sadly, hopes were dashed when Gary assured me that the later ELC versions are actually more like the 0.50Cal version :shock:

I know that it's a personal thing, but the sanding of the rolled edges and dulled surface just looks artificial to me and unlike the real pattern of wear. So, I'll be wearing the bejabbers out of CBI's A-1 when it arrives next week... :D

mindful

i asked the for the smaller size and asked rob at eastman if they don't fit would he change them which he said wouldn't be a problem and regarding the pax cap i have one of those already so im going to sell that separately and if i dont like the glove i might sell those as well .