• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman feedback

Andreart

Has anyone has problems contacting eastman after a purchase. I bought a cable goat on sunday and have e-mailed them 3 times with no response. unusual? i never dealt with them before.

Persimmon

I have never had a problem with Eastman.
Delivery is superb every time.
I do live in England and so now phone up but have sent a few emails in the past and they can take af ew days to respond.
Gary is a busy man. So bear with it.
If you bought it on Sunday no one would pick up the orders to Monday anyway.
Today only being Tuesday its still way to early to panic. And don't anyway !!
If you bought it you will get it and correct in my opinion.
Hope its all you want

Alan

A

Anonymous

The whole "Eastman not responding to me emails" thing has been dealt with to death on other threads. Again and again ............

".........Their mailbox gets chugged up, they are a small business, only Gary deals with emails and not every day of the week, it's better to phone..." etc, etc.

Try phoning and I guarantee you'll get an immeditate response. The Eastmans are like me; we see emails as just another method of communication and don't necessarily give them the priority we give to the good old telephone. If you need a fast response then the phone is always the way to go.

They are good guys but have a small business model. They certainly aren't out to fleece anyone and if they have a jacket in stock , then it goes out next day. Guaranteed.

Don't fret my friend - your Cable is worth the wait and once received, this lack of email response will soon be forgotten ! Try ordering a Good Wear ! :D
Dave

A

Anonymous

Andreart said:
thanks, i figured it was a small operation. no worries, i'm just SO IMPATIENT, can t help it. :)

I think we can ALL empathise with ya on that one !! :D :D

Dave

Marv

I have to agree, never had any problems at all when ordering from Eastman....always excellent service before and after sales.