• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman Buzz Rickson re-issue B-2's

Falcon_52

That is a screaming deal! I wonder why those are being sold so cheaply - surely last season's B-2 is the same as this season's B-2. They haven't changed over the years as far as I can tell other than maybe the interior label.

Noel

Roughwear

John Lever said:
I don't know, but it is an amazing price. Shame Eastman don't sell other BR leathers.

Could it just be competition with their own leather jackets! The BR B-2 is certainly a fantastic price.

John Lever

Roughwear said:
John Lever said:
I don't know, but it is an amazing price. Shame Eastman don't sell other BR leathers.

Could it just be competition with their own leather jackets! The BR B-2 is certainly a fantastic price.
Of course it is, that's why my heart sank when Eastman got the franchise. No chance of any thing like A-2's or B-3's !!
Gary can get any jacket for you by special order no returns.

Tim P

John Lever said:
Roughwear said:
John Lever said:

Of course it is, that's why my heart sank when Eastman got the franchise. No chance of any thing like A-2's or B-3's !!
Gary can get any jacket for you by special order no returns.

I think the B2 is jacket Marmite and they may well be taking up space without generating income. How else are you going to flog one in June? By the autumn a fresh crop of Buzz gear will hit the racks and everyone has a finite amount of space. when I asked about a deck zip jacket, ELC were out of stock and I had to source my own. they said there were none available anywhere so I dont know how hard they tried, there is no way of telling. It may be that they moved heaven and earth and I was just lucky to find one at a place where they hadnt tried.
In any event, superb jacket that it is, I am not a fan and so would not buy one at any price, there are so many others that I would buy first. Now if they had a nice XL reed N-3 at a knockdown price.....