Eastman A-2 being sold as...

Discussion in 'eBay / Auction Talk' started by Ole, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Ole

Ole Member

2. robrinay

robrinay Member

Snap fastener storm flap, YKK zip, shipped within 8-10 days from our overseas factory? - not for me ta.

3. Ole

Ole Member

but why not?
    this is The A-2 Navy flight jacket

extra special stuff

Dover likes this.
  4. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Well-Known Member

in the last several months a lot of these el cheapo jacs have been showing up. it started when they used elc, gw, aero, pics for their jacs. now its inspired by????. from the looks of it, they are chinese made, or possibly indo-paki. if you go to their sizing charts, you will similarities between these listings, so my guess is that there is one outfit making this stuff, and using a few different company names to list them.

Skip likes this.
  5. robrinay

robrinay Member

Agreed and perhaps only made once you’ve paid - a dangerous practice that can sometimes lead to ‘teeming and ladling’ followed by bankruptcy ie using next months income to pay for last months orders leaving a number of customers defrauded.

6. rrackleyadams

rrackleyadams Member

I pulled the trigger on one of these "too good to be true" deals a while ago...what I got did NOT look like the one in the pic. The leather was crazy...maybe spray painted? The brown paint would rub off and expose whitish (maybe) leather.

7. Thomas Koehle

Thomas Koehle Well-Known Member

“... makes it the jacket of choice for cosplay ...”

Better leave fingers off ...