• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eastman a-2 38, could go cheap, less than a day left

Roughwear

I can't understand why it went so cheap. Even in a size 38 these ELC A2s usually clear £200. Ideal for an IMP! ;)

mazeta

Roughwear said:
I can't understand why it went so cheap. Even in a size 38 these ELC A2s usually clear £200. Ideal for an IMP! ;)
Could it have been the rank insignia? At least to me, repros modified like that are worth less to me.

Roughwear

mazeta said:
Roughwear said:
Could it have been the rank insignia? At least to me, repros modified like that are worth less to me.

Good point. Rank insignia on a repro may well deter some buyers.

jacketimp

Roughwear said:

yep not that many 38s around.........

but since pete was also watching it....

HHjackets

Peter Graham said:
HHjackets said:
No worries mate. I wasn't gonna pay more than 75 quid for it anyway with the rank insignia and decal.

good! and the second bidder had a £80 bid on it too.
ive come across badly listed ones, i see another one, i'll remember to let you know.