• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does this Doniger jacket belong to anybody on the Forum?

Dr H

Nope, have you got your monitor switched on Steve? :p

Andrew has a light russet goat Doni; this one is ultra vintage, but I don't recognise the wearer from any posts.

Persimmon

John Lever said:
I think that might be Eddy the Eagle.

John.
You are out of date I think.
Eddie is now promoting Eye Lazer surgery and its wonders and has stopped wearing specs.

Mind you it is a vintage style Doniger. Perhaps it is him and he needs his glasses to complete that vintage look for Forum pictures ?

marc philips

Hello All,

I look at this forum since years but i never participate on it.
I am a retired Col of the Belgian Air Force, i collect original A2's ( 9 th and 14th AF ) and wear GW jackets and this is well my Doninger.
How can i help you !

Marc PHILIPS

Persimmon

marc philips said:
Hello All,

I am a retired Col of the Belgian Air Force, i collect original A2's ( 9 th and 14th AF ) and wear GW jackets and this is well my Doninger.
How can i help you !

Marc PHILIPS

Welcome Marc.
I am sure Ian will be pleased to have tracked you down.
I have an idea of what is in his thoughts.

Perhaps you can tell us all about your collections of both originals and the Goodwears.
Pictures please

Dr H

marc philips said:
Hello All,

How can i help you !

Marc PHILIPS

PM sent, Marc.