• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone knows this brand?

SimonSays

Hi! I’m a newbe here! I’ve a question about an old leather jacket. I can’t read the brand, so i don’t know where it’s from and how old it is. Anyone?? See picture! Thanks!

Attachments

• 3CB0DD9C-26AE-476F-B65F-6BD8501A487D.png
    3CB0DD9C-26AE-476F-B65F-6BD8501A487D.png
    776.7 KB · Views: 133

B-Man2

Hi
As Andrew stated this is more of a novelty jacket manufacturer and not really something that is of vintage quality. Having said that, we appreciate you posting your question and invite you to be a part or this forum. We are an interesting collective of individuals with members spanning the globe. The amount of knowledge you will find here is amazing, so please consider becoming one of us by signing into the New Members Bio Section.
Cheers Simon
B-Man2

Thomas Koehle

my bet:

someone who just found a jacket somewhere in the attic and now tries to sell it ...

We`ll see!

If that`s not the case: Welcome to the forum "Simon says"!

SimonSays

Thanks everyone for your reply’s and no Thomas, i don’t wanna sell! I’ve seen this jacket on a local site as “ a very old jacket” but had my doubts. I’n very interested in vintage leather jackets and happy to be a new member in this forum. Thanks again! Simon

SimonSays

This is the jacket. That looks vintage to me! The owner says it’s from the 50’s and made in England.

Attachments

• 44F01DBA-39C0-489C-978F-0385405AD8E2.jpeg
    44F01DBA-39C0-489C-978F-0385405AD8E2.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 110

Thomas Koehle

Thanks everyone for your reply’s and no Thomas, i don’t wanna sell! I’ve seen this jacket on a local site as “ a very old jacket” but had my doubts. I’n very interested in vintage leather jackets and happy to be a new member in this forum. Thanks again! Simon

Apprechiate your open words!

And was not meant as an offence but we had several of these occasions on the forum before ...

And a warm Welcome!

You will find a lot of very competent people here in all respects of leather jackets and especially in leather flight jackets.

Thomas

Ken at Aero Leather

The label says 1940s or 1950s to me, I can't decipher the text though, does it say "Vienna" at the foot? or "Always Winner"?
One thing I'd put money on is that it's go nothing to do with "Warrior Clothing"

SimonSays

Thanks Ken. I also think “always winner”. Frustrating the brandname had fade away. Looks like Marriot or Marrion to me. I’ll to “investigate” some more:)...
Thanks, Simon

Ken at Aero Leather

Thanks Ken. I also think “always winner”. Frustrating the brandname had fade away. Looks like Marriot or Marrion to me. I’ll to “investigate” some more:)...
Thanks, Simon

I do recall the name Marriot or Martiott appearing on a vintage label, it always stuck in my mind, word assossiation with my valued old customer and dear pal, Steevie, God rest his soul

Members online

Latest posts