• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

chapams sale l2b ma1 mccoys

mindful

goodwear leather have to very nice jackets from real mccoys l2b and skyline ma1 the ma1 looks the business, to big for me dam it

Rutger

Great L2B, overall a bit too large for me. Almost, almost pulled the trigger as I've never seen these on ebay.
Should be gone quickly.

watchmanjimg

I've handled this L-2B personally and it's a beauty. I only passed on it to focus my limited funds on a new Goodwear, but at the current price it's a very attractive proposition.

FlyingYankee

The RM L-2B is at my house now but I am out for a while. Can`T wait to try it on. Hope it fits. Is the repro short in the waist as the originals are said to be?

watchmanjimg

FlyingYankee said:
The RM L-2B is at my house now but I am out for a while. Can`T wait to try it on. Hope it fits. Is the repro short in the waist as the originals are said to be?

Vince, it's a generous fit and not at all short in my opinion. Hope you like it!

FlyingYankee

Thanks Watchman, I got plenty of leather jackets and thought it was time to try something new. I like to buy Repro because it is hard to find an original that fits and most older jackets will need some repair. Jacket user here, not a collector.