• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

can anyone help getting an eBay item from Germany?

SuinBruin

Looking to pick up a rolled movie poster for 10 euros and the seller wants 32 euros to ship to the U.S., which I am guessing is excessive. I'm happy to pay whatever actual shipping costs are involved plus something extra for the effort. Thanks.

cheers,
matt

dujardin

SuinBruin said:
Looking to pick up a rolled movie poster for 10 euros and the seller wants 32 euros to ship to the U.S., which I am guessing is excessive. I'm happy to pay whatever actual shipping costs are involved plus something extra for the effort. Thanks.

cheers,
matt

hellooooooooooooo

can try to help from my little Belgium; but it depends of the cost he will request from G to B.
have you the ebay number for your poster or a direct link ??

marcel

dujardin

helloooooooooooo again,

i just take a look on price for shipping from Belgium to USA.
i think i can't be of any help for you.
shipping cost is 26 euros; sooo if you add the 9 from Germany to Belgium.....35euros.

problem for me is that the poster is send in a roll-box and by this, considered as small packet.
if he was folded in 4 (or more - following his dimensions) he can be placed in a single enveloppe and considered as a letter.

but a nice poster folded is less attractive for sure.

sorryyyyyyyyyy

maybe a german friend could help....

byeeeeee
marcel

SuinBruin

Thanks for going to the trouble Marcel, I appreciate it. Hell, maybe I'll just bite the bullet and pay it. I've been looking for a poster like this for a long time, and they're just not available in the U.S. :(

asiamiles

SuinBruin said:
I've been looking for a poster like this for a long time, and they're just not available in the U.S. :(
What do you mean by "a poster like this"? I've bought, sold and collected film posters for over 30 years, so maybe I can help you out?

SuinBruin

Thanks for the offer. I mean the Criterion Collection style Sword of Doom poster... Criterion does not sell them and I have never seen one on eBay. The German version is pretty close, though.

What kind of movie posters do you collect? I wouldn't mind picking up a few for some of my favorite Kurosawa and Jarmusch films, but I suspect they go for a bit more than I can afford these days.

asiamiles

SuinBruin said:
What kind of movie posters do you collect? I wouldn't mind picking up a few for some of my favorite Kurosawa and Jarmusch films, but I suspect they go for a bit more than I can afford these days.

I deal with almost exclusively Japanese posters. Let me know which Kurosawa and Jarmusch films are of prime interest and I can give you some rough figures.