• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Security Aviation Togs A-2

asiamiles

The seller doesn't mention if this is the one of the very limited individually numbered (apparently only 30 made) jackets made by Buzz for Junky, Yokohama, but the leather looks the same as mine. It's one of my very favourite jackets, and even if this isn't one of the 30 this model is still pretty scarce. So if you ever had a hankering for one I thought I'd give you the heads up as this is a rare opportunity.

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/122793409

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Thanks, Miles ... as usual the seller doesn't ship internationally, but I will watch with interest.

Or perhaps Couchy will alert his team. :cool:

ausreenactor

Nice item...

As a featured A-2 in the category, I would say this will hit 80,000Y easily. I tried for a
Superior Togs version lined with Parachute Silk patterned HBT lining. With a thick HBT
name tape inside...stitched to the lining only and not through the leather...very nice..

Went for 83,000. This.... I think this one would go a bit better...

Couchy

asiamiles

ausreenactor said:
As a featured A-2 in the category, I would say this will hit 80,000Y easily. I tried for a
Superior Togs version lined with Parachute Silk patterned HBT lining. With a thick HBT
name tape inside...stitched to the lining only and not through the leather...very nice..

Went for 83,000. This I think this one would go a bit better...

Difficult to know. I think my Junky limited edition cost less than 50,000, from a regular seller with excellent photos. The patch, while made by BR, seems to have been added by the owner; such mod's sometimes keep the price relatively low.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
42,500 yen, with just 11 hours to go ....

Please post the results, Miles, as it will disappear for me when the auction closes.

ausreenactor

Wow...

Bargain I would think...I was drunk all day yesterday with ANZAC Day. For the first time ever, no one was buying us beers. The Global Recession has hit hard!! Didn't matter I had enough beer tickets. Got sick of making up stories for the medals..This one is for saving ammo, this one is for keeping the coffee jar full, this one for painting a garden gnome in Auscam etc..

Shame I missed it..

Couchy

asiamiles

deeb7 said:
Thanks, Miles ... it was good buying at that.

Now I can suffer from non-buyer's remorse. ;)

Yes, someone got a good deal...I'm surprised you weren't tempted.

Miles

asiamiles

Roughwear said:
Only $443! That seems cheap to me. :eek:

Yes, IMO a fantastic jacket for that price. A B-2 also went for less than $500 on Sunday; I was out so slapped a bid on it in the afternoon, but one other person bid on it and won...if they hadn't bid I'd have gotten it for only $400!! I'd have bid more but I already have a B-2 so would have been for selling on or replacing my B-2 and selling that, and with the economy as it is I wasn't sure someone would fork out more than $500 for one, especially in the Summer months.