• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buzz Rickson L-2a

alcon

I live in the US and WTB a Buzz Rickson L-2a and wanted to know where the best place (price and service) to buy it. Thanks

Willy McCoy

Thank you David!! I really did not know that you can enter "English" as your language choice on Rakuten!! How long has it been like that??

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Willy McCoy said:
Thank you David!! I really did not know that you can enter "English" as your language choice on Rakuten!! How long has it been like that??

Since September 2008. :)

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2097

They have been slowly improving the site for International buyers. If you're thinking of buying direct from Japan, there are other threads here ... try a search for Rakuten.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Tim P said:
So what would the GBP/USD price be for an L2 from rakuten?

Bad exchange rate at the moment, so about $415.00, plus shipping, and any taxes, or duty. It isn't always the case, but right now you'd buy better from HPA.

Anything you find on Rakuten, you can convert here ...

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Willy McCoy

The denim there is pretty reasonable. The prices of flight jackets is not so reasonable. Glad to be a member here that has gotten verry good deals on nylon. I really like McCoys and Ricksons' nylon jackets because they feel so original. I still want one of those red MA-1s.