• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUZZ RICKSON A-2 AC16159 CONTRACT 44

ausreenactor

Rutger said:
If I hadn't bought the Kelso two months ago..... .
What are the measurements on the seal one?
If it hasn't sold in three months from now I'll buy the one that as for fit is the closest to the fit of BR nylon size 40/41.
I think the brown one will be just a little too large for me, as Buzz nylon size 40 is good for me, and size 42 is better with layering in the winter (and zipping up a bit more comfy due to tummy).

G'day Rutger!

The ideal jacket for you from these two would be the BR RW 42...I am happy to place it on the back burner..and on a tentative hold pending approval of some decent pics and measurements. The 44 is massive.

Couchy

Rutger

ausreenactor said:
G'day Rutger!
The ideal jacket for you from these two would be the BR RW 42...I am happy to place it on the back burner..and on a tentative hold pending approval of some decent pics and measurements. The 44 is massive.
Couchy

Hi there Couchy, I took some time to measure my BK which fits me fine with tshirt only.
That one has shoulders 19", arm 24.8" incl. cuff, zip 22", back 24.5", p-to-p 23", epaulet 7". I could have done with 1/3 to 1/2 an inch more on the arm. These are the measurements that fit me fine, slightly depending on how the panels are cut (I had a ELC Werber that had the same measurements but was tight across the upper back: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9964).

How did you measure the sleeve? If shoulders divided by 2, and add length along outside of arm from shoulder seam to end of cuff my BK measures (19/2+24.8) which makes 34.25", which is a full inch longer than your 44 BR, and I do need the 34.25", a 1/4 in the arm more would have been perfect.

cheers,
Rutger

Roughwear

ausreenactor said:
Very flash indeed. I hope these were 'stock' pics, and you did not gear up just for me...
BR missed the size label stitching.. Might be able to do some clever custom work.

Couchy

Just pics from an earlier thread, which George remembers well! ;)