• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson Just Re-Stocked

CBI

thanks B-Man2 - I hope I don't disappoint you!

The tag on the inside not the left pocket of both of my Bronson A-1's say "genuine Sheepskin" the way one of them shrunk up after soaked and put in dryer is more like sheep,,,,,,,,,,major shrinkage. Daughter waffling on whether she likes it or not so maybe I will have a size 38-40 to sell.

CBI

Pardon the smashed adams apple or whatever. This Bronson Coast Guard T-Neck just arrived, super fast shipping now with tracking that includes USPS in country info/updates.

In some respects the nicest T-neck ever. its heavyweight sweatshirt material with the added T-Neck The darker color is more the real color but still too light, its really black.

A fantasy piece but really fun. Yes, a stencil free option would be good. Bronson strikes again, for me anyway.

IMG_1651.jpeg
IMG_1639.jpeg

B-Man2

Sized large enough to accommodate the heavy USCG shirt and still looks perfect . Outstanding John . Would love to see the russet one as well if you have some free time to post some photos .

bseal

Bseal
Thanks for that . I guess I missed the original post .

It was more of a “Should I buy one of these Bronson too? CBI has one, I’ll keep that in the back of my mind… oh wait, Burt wants images, I know where I filed it. But then again, it’s not a Headwind, should I still tell him where to look? Surely he could find it…” sort a thing.

CBI

I was just going to post about the B-15C - looks really good. If I thought I would actually wear it, I would buy it. Great repro for the price point, will look super once well-worn