• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronson Black Friday Sale - Nov. 22 FYI

B-Man2

FYI, they say up to 40% off............................
Hi John
Thanks for the heads up . I’ve been looking through their “Black Friday” sales notice but I’m not finding a lot of items on sale. I’m wondering if we have to wait until Nov22 before the prices drop .

Dubpynchon

I've been eyeing their B-9 parka. Anyone have first hand experience with the Bronson B-9?

I’m tempted by their B9 and B15C… have to stay strong…

MikeyB-17

F236B46D-C6B5-44B0-8A3F-FD4AF937B6E6.jpeg

MauldinFan

I think that the up to 40% off refers to items that are already on sale at a 20% discount + the additional 20% discount. I did not receive a 40% discount code and the code 40DEAL isn't valid.
Yeah, I was unimpressed to find out you CAN'T get 40% off normal stuff on their sale. Oh well, they don't really have anything I can't live without anyway, but if I could have gotten a legit 40% off, I might have bought one of their B15Cs or a couple of other things...

coolhandluke

Yeah, I was unimpressed to find out you CAN'T get 40% off normal stuff on their sale. Oh well, they don't really have anything I can't live without anyway, but if I could have gotten a legit 40% off, I might have bought one of their B15Cs or a couple of other things...

Agreed...the B-9 is out of the question at this point. Still considering an N-1 at 15% off.

Last edited:

ausreenactor

40% off is massive!

JonnyCrow

Plus import duties...
That always kills it for me, one company mentioned that does leather name tags, wanted to charge me 40 bucks for shipping to Spain and then whatever I get shafted for at Madrid Barrajas aduana for import duty haha