• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brent L2A

NW Carver

Please can anyone point me in the direction of the forum string on the Brent repro L2A - I have just scored one from ebay but its a small (size 38 approx) and want to know if it will fit a size 38-40 inch chest? I.e. do they come up larger than the tagged size?

Ta

Nigel

Atticus

Hi Nigel,

I recently bought a Brents L-2A for my girlfriend's father. He normally wears a size medium, so I bought a large realizing that most L-jackets are skimpy. I'm glad that I bought the large. The jacket fits him spot on. A medium would have been too small.

AF

NW Carver

Cheers AF!

Sounds like I might have to find a new home for this rather than keep it :D

Do you know what the quality/look and feel were like?

Ta

Atticus

NW Carver said:
Cheers AF!

Sounds like I might have to find a new home for this rather than keep it :D

Do you know what the quality/look and feel were like?

Ta

Nigel, I'm not much of an expert when it comes to repro jackets, and I've only owned L-2B originals, but I thought the Brents was a pretty good copy of an L-2A. The color was midnight blue and matched my original N-2A perfectly. The nylon was thick and the hardware was of excellent quality---Talon zips, as I recall.

I put an original 68th BW patch on it (Stan's old unit) and had a leather name tag made for him. He loved it.

AF