• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brand new GW- right now!

ZuZu

This is a beautiful thing IMO. You really are getting close to a new in the box WW2 A-2 here.

No one comes close to this pocket:

pocket (2).jpg

and definitely not this ep:

epaulet.jpg

mulceber

I'm shocked that this jacket's been sitting on the for sale page for so long. It's a great example of John's RW pattern. Only thing I can attribute it to is everyone being more thrifty post-Christmas.

Smithy

People bitch about having to wait a couple of years but that right there shows why it's worth the wait. Yeah there's other nice A-2s but nothing comes close to a GW.

If that fits someone they've got the double whammy, best repro A-2 in the world without the wait.

Pa12

People bitch about having to wait a couple of years but that right there shows why it's worth the wait. Yeah there's other nice A-2s but nothing comes close to a GW.

If that fits someone they've got the double whammy, best repro A-2 in the world without the wait.
That’s how I got my gw rw.

Chandler

I’ve got pictures of John wearing the 44 rw I bought from him. 46 might be just barely a bit big on him.
Can you share?

Just looking at his pics with this RW, the sleeves look long, the eps not square, and the body somewhat blousy.

Pa12

Can you share?

Just looking at his pics with this RW, the sleeves look long, the eps not square, and the body somewhat blousy.
Can you share?

This is the 44 rw I bought from John. We were back and forth between 44 and 46. Glad I went with 44.
E129D3FA-5E84-4859-90D1-8FE285B9EF2B.jpeg
A0CB15CA-0F3C-48AA-A2EA-81C714B0CACC.jpeg
2409AB73-324F-40B5-A644-87E9325CB7E0.jpeg

Chandler

I got it last summer. It’s gorgeous. Italian hh breaking in beautifully.
As I recall, all johns “modeling “on his website are 44’s, so I’d say he’s a 44
Yeah, but he still puts on other sizes to show fit.