• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BR Difference between BR and Lion Uniform

Rutger

Does anyone know how the Buzz Rickson tagged BR MA-1 differs from the Lion Uniform tagged BR MA-1?
Materials used? Sizing?

After some superficial comparing from pics, I have a feeling that they're the same, and that the tag is the only difference.

But I'd appreciate to learn more!

greetings,
Rutger

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Rutger said:
After some superficial comparing from pics, I have a feeling that they're the same, and that the tag is the only difference.

At least sometimes, the house labelled Buzz jackets are the same as one of their original maker jackets. My Buzz L-2 is identical to their American Pad & Textile version, and has the same label details including the correct contract number. Likewise their house, and Rough Wear B-10s are the same.

I don't know why they do it ... if the house MA-1 has the same contract on the label as the Lion, it's probably the same jacket.

asiamiles

Rutger said:
Does anyone know how the Buzz Rickson tagged BR MA-1 differs from the Lion Uniform tagged BR MA-1?
Materials used? Sizing?

Yes, same jacket, different labels, though of course there have been some BR labelled MA-1's that are different from the Lion.