• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue B-15

asiamiles

I think Real McCoy's (or maybe Buzz) have reproduced this jacket at some point...better off with a nice new repro than this rather worn civi jacket which in itself has very little value.

better duck

Gents, I'll gladly take your word for it, but how can you tell? I noticed the words "original type" on the label, that maybe are a give-away?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
better duck said:
Gents, I'll gladly take your word for it, but how can you tell? I noticed the words "original type" on the label, that maybe are a give-away?

Yes, original type .... quilted lining, made up spec, stock, and order numbers, maker that didn't have B-15 contracts, etc.

RCSignals

I thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

Have to like the name of the manufacturer too 'FITZWELL SPORTSWEAR'

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
RCSignals said:
Have to like the name of the manufacturer too 'FITZWELL SPORTSWEAR'

I have to correct myself, and point out that Fitzwell did have original B-15, and B-15A contracts.

My own favourite makers name, in this case with M-65 contracts, is SO-SEW STYLES, INC.