• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best place to sell ww2 stuff?

Happy Hooligan

I've recently picked up a huge collection of WW2 items (non-leather flight jackets) and wanted to know besides ebay if there is a good spot to post this stuff? Maybe a forum that specializes guys looking for stuff?

B-Man2

Try this

coolhandluke

Offer it for sale here. CMP forums and Gunboards are two other great sites.

Not trying to cast stones, but I frequented USMF for many years. There's quite a few great members there, but there's also an above average number of individuals that lack any sort of ethics and will screw whomever possible to advance their collection. I quit selling anything on that site a number of years ago. I'd rather have items from my collection go to more like minded, respectful individuals.

WW2 Buff

I am in favor of selling your WW2 items here. I have WW2 items I would like to try to sell here? I would try to find out if you can sell your items here. I do not know if there would be any objections. I would be ok with it. Here is a site not mentioned where you can sell, however it would cost you 35 dollars.

wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/

Dumpster D

What have you got? A friend of mine is looking for certain WWII items, and he might be interested in a couple things. Navy items as well. Ok cool. thank you!

Thomas Koehle

I've recently picked up a huge collection of WW2 items (non-leather flight jackets) and wanted to know besides ebay if there is a good spot to post this stuff? Maybe a forum that specializes guys looking for stuff?

I'm permanently looking for interesting WW2 items (but not for chutes like @B-Man2 :) ) - and i'm sure i'm not the only one around being interested ...

So feel free to offer some stuff here on the forum.

Whatever "business" i did with forum members before any transaction was honest, respectful and by far not to burn anyone - a "Win - Win situation" sotosay

I have been active on the "US Militaria Forum" for quiet some time and there are a few nice dudes but i also some bad not so honest guys that try to get their advantage out of someone else ...

I'm looking for US Navy stuff in particular but would also be interested in any other stuff as well

If our admins agree there shouldn't be a problem

If it would not be allowed you might send me pics via PM or i pass you my email-adress/whatsapp/whatever ...

Thomas Koehle

I'm permanently looking for interesting WW2 items (but not for chutes like @B-Man2 :) ) - and i'm sure i'm not the only one around being interested ...

So feel free to offer some stuff here on the forum.

Whatever "business" i did with forum members before any transaction was honest, respectful and by far not to burn anyone - a "Win - Win situation" sotosay

I have been active on the "US Militaria Forum" for quiet some time and there are a few nice dudes but i also some bad not so honest guys that try to get their advantage out of someone else ...

I'm looking for US Navy stuff in particular but would also be interested in any other stuff as well

If our admins agree there shouldn't be a problem

If it would not be allowed you might send me pics via PM or i pass you my email-adress/whatsapp/whatever ...

I didn't want to put myself in the foreground - like i "said" - i think there is plenty of other blokes on the forum which might also interested in some WW2 stuff

Blackboxr1200S

I didn't want to put myself in the foreground - like i "said" - i think there is plenty of other blokes on the forum which might also interested in some WW2 stuff

1709110148613.png

Johnnie Espresso

i hope this does NOT count as thread diversion, but i have been asking myself the same thing as OP. Through my work i acquired an alleged repro german Visor cap from WW2 that turned out to be an Original in mint condition. I do not collect stuff like that, but if anyone is interested: Shoot me a message.