• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best aviation item on ebay

A

Anonymous

Lets get to the point, she has great breasts :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

dmar836

Only about an hour flight from here. Let me know if you need any personal inspection of the merchandise!

Ian C

A few of the counterfeit sellers would probably shift a bit more tat by using this blatant tactic, after all sex sells. It doesn't mean you'd buy it, but it wouldn't mean the whole time viewing it was wasted.

Ian

Peter Graham

chitchat said:
Lets get to the point, she has great breasts :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
God yeah. The zoom feature is great. You can nearly see a nipple in one shot. I know, I'm a sad man.

Andrew

Forgive me but I can't hold back a laugh seeing this particular use of fanny :lol:. How and when the term originated/ got mixed up is a thesis but here that thing is called a bum bag- which i'm positive in the US would refer to something a hobo would keep his worldly goods in. Ahh language.