• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B15 to B15 Mod

Ian C

Hiya,

I've got an Alpha B15 and I wouldn't mind having it fitted with a knitted collar to get it similar to a B15 Mod. I've got an old MA1 set of knits spare-does anyone know who can do the transplant please?

Thanks,
Ian

robrinay

Byson leather worked on my 'butchered' G1 fitting new Knits etc and did an excellent job returning it to 'sorted' condition with a few weeks turn round. They are v experienced with flight jacket restoration - you could check with them. The drawback is the postage - so as suggested above check price and competence of local alteration shop/tailors.

http://www.bysonleather.co.uk/

Rutger

If you already have a jacket with the same collar take that along, or else a couple pics of what it has to look like, just to make sure no misunderstandings arise.

Ian C

Thanks all for the heads up,
I think I'm going to give Byson Leather a go as they aren't too far from my home town where my folks still live.

Cheers,
Ian