• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B10 by Soldier of Fortune

ausreenactor

In essence the Godars B-10 is a Spearhead militaria item. Run a bit short, decal is a bit off. Position wise and font. Good for the price. Have a 42 here.. Reviewed recently. Take a 'search'.

coalman

ausreenactor said:
In essence the Godars B-10 is a Spearhead militaria item. Run a bit short, decal is a bit off. Position wise and font. Good for the price. Have a 42 here.. Reviewed recently. Take a 'search'.

Hi , many thanks for your reply, how does your sit? and would you suggest going up a size?

John

CBI

yes, shiny liner, thats the "budget' aspect of the jacket but I don't mind. They run small and the seller suggest going up a size. I like B-10's or else I would not have tried this one however, if I were a huge B-10 fan I would have easily opted for a higher end one. The B-10 just isn't on my $$$$ list (as much as some other items).

In any case, the jacket is nicer than I thought and externally, looks super. Again, they run short, even the larger sizes

coalman

Thanks for the help on this one, sadly the company does not do my size of 48" chest in the B10 :cry:

John