• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone out there need a mint Tops Apparel L-2B, size Medium?

watchmanjimg

Today I met up with a friend of mine who recently opened a militaria shop in St. Petersburg, FL. Among a heap of items he set aside for me was perhaps the world's nicest Tops Apparel L-2B. It's the second revision model MIL-J-7448B in size Medium, which is the only reason I didn't buy it for myself. The jacket is in magnificent shape and has never been dry cleaned. The nylon shell retains its original crispness. The knits are fabulous with only a couple of moth holes on the waistband and one on the right cuff. They are nowhere near replacement. Both zippers are Crowns and they're flawless. The USAF sleeve decal is very strong. Overall the jacket did not appear to have been worn more than a few times at most.

He's looking to get about $300 for the jacket. I'm mentioning it here just in case a forum member is looking for one of these and doesn't want to deal with a bidding war on Ebay. PM if interested and I'll put you in touch with the seller.