• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any takers?

watchmanjimg

I think it could be a very good deal for someone who lives reasonably close to the seller. Damn, that's a lot of jackets!

Cobblers161

I'm tempted simply because somewhere amongst that lot there'll be a nylon that actually fits me, although I won't hang my hat on that.

The seller sounds a little desperate and in need of readies, I imagine he'd take a quite few pounds less.

Dr H

It strikes me that with the number of members on the Forum you could probably draw together a sensibly sized consortium and put in a relatively small amount per head and still bid below the asking price...

Sell what you don't want (or set up in business ;) , looking at the number of items involved) and still make something back in return...

jacketimp

Dr H said:
It strikes me that with the number of members on the Forum you could probably draw together a sensibly sized consortium and put in a relatively small amount per head and still bid below the asking price...

loan syndication anyone?

indefinite permutations.........says the mutant imp

who shall be the mouse that ties the bell on this financial arrangement.....

Sell what you don't want (or set up in business ;) , looking at the number of items involved) and still make something back in return...

Dr H

Don't look at me...just a suggestion ;)

I'm only looking for one jacket and there isn't an example in there :roll:

Would need a number of like minded and tolerant collectors there - if you thought that divying up the bill after a meal (now, who had the garlic bread?) was bad... :lol:

jacketimp

Dr H said:
Don't look at me...just a suggestion ;)

remember what cleopatra did to the messenger........ drown him in a vat of percards...

I'm only looking for one jacket and there isn't an example in there :roll:

i'm looking for an A2 ........

Would need a number of like minded and tolerant collectors there - if you thought that divying up the bill after a meal (now, who had the garlic bread?) was bad... :lol:

ok who belched garlic from rear end???

jacketimp

Cobblers161 said:
I'm tempted simply because somewhere amongst that lot there'll be a nylon that actually fits me, although I won't hang my hat on that.

The seller sounds a little desperate and in need of readies, I imagine he'd take a quite few pounds less.

steve,

a few bob off £8grand..........geee luise

Peter Graham

I remember that guy. He used to have an online buisness selling mainly nylon jackets. I exchanged a few emails with him. He seemed like a nice guy but I thought the jackets were a bit expensive. The site dissappeared without trace about four years ago. These jackets must have been gathering dust since then.

watchmanjimg

Dr H said:

I'd be interested in this. There are enough jackets to make it more than fair if 8-10 of us got together.

jacketimp

watchmanjimg said:
Dr H said:

I'd be interested in this. There are enough jackets to make it more than fair if 8-10 of us got together.

how many members do we have.......someone mentioned 800.

all we need is 1% of members to come forward to make it 8....

Roughwear

Without examining the jackets in person I would be very careful about splashing out £8K on these jackets in the current climate.

jacketimp

Roughwear said:
Without examining the jackets in person I would be very careful about splashing out £8K on these jackets in the current climate.

i think the seller will agree to an inspection before parting with BIG wonga