• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another New Facebook page,WW2 AAF Bombardment Unit Emblems

EMBLEMHUNTER

I just put up a new page of WW2 era Bombardment Squadron & Group patch images, most color, some black and white, but a LOT of cool emblems to view, Be sure to go ALL the way to bottom of the site pages as they start on the high numbers and go downward to low numbered emblems, takes some time but well worth it and I'm sure You'll enjoy seeing them !!!!!!
Please note , Not all of the emblems are posted as I've not yet found some or they never had an emblem for the WW2 era , also many "variations" to view of the emblems.

Type this on the Facebook search bar
"WW2 AAF Bombardment Unit Emblems"

I also plan a page on Fighter Units, Recon/Liaison/Observation, and Troop Carrier/Combat Cargo units as times permits .........

EMBLEMHUNTER

Re: Another New Facebook page,WW2 AAF Bombardment Unit Emble

Roughwear , hey glad to post them , I know a lot of people need images like this to see what they looked like, I still don't have all the emblems posted as I've not found good images or no images of them yet , glad you like the page and please tell others of it , have a great day !!!!!!!!!!!