• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another a2jacketpatches moving sale

a2jacketpatches

Well fellas, I'm off again. Today my landlord stopped by and offered a super house just outside of Vegas. An attached shop about 800 SF, twice the living space as my cabin here, jacuzzi in the bathroom, on 5 acres. No State taxes, much cheaper utilities, no gangs, how can I refuse? I'll be paying less than half of what I am right now for much more, especially in convenience.

Anyway, I'd like to offer 40% discount to all you guys here in attempt to generate some quick funds for the rest of the month before March. I'm not in desperate need or anything, they're making it very easy for me. Just thought I could lower my prices a bit because it'll be so easy and at the same time make enough to carry me a couple of weeks While I set up in the new shop. So that's 40% off regular price as I may have a 20% off going for the rest of the world. Just get to me with the item# and your Paypal address, and I'll end the item or items promptly and invoice with the adjusted amount.

Here's the link - http://stores.ebay.com/a2jacketpatches

unclegrumpy

I had thought about tossing out Las Vegas as a consideration when Bakersfield looked like a likely option.....sounds like you have a neat place lined up......Good luck!

a2jacketpatches

It really is, Landlord came by today and just dropped it like a bomb, I was almost in shock. Moving is always such a PIA with scouting the area and all of the unknowns. But this is like what I have right now a mile apart (house - Shop) all in one spot and quite a bit larger. Plus a ton of opportunity for my wife and her new permanent resident status.

a2jacketpatches

Guys, you gotta let me know here by personal message what you want by item#. This way I can avoid the 10% ebay fees by ending the listing and I'll invoice you via Paypal at the 40% discount

a2jacketpatches

CBI said:
is the CNAC patch you posted a few days ago part of this sale?

thanks

Anything is ebay, but let me know through here, otherwise I'm paying another 10% to ebay if members here use the Ebay Buyit Now button.

a2jacketpatches

Just got home from Nevada, place is great, huge workshop bigger than I have now plus an outside overhang for messy jobs. The bathroom is like something in a Vegas suite, two huge bedrooms and the living room alone is as big as the cabin we're in now. Beautiful mountain views looking out either side of the house. Every time I move on, it's to a better place for cheaper rent. Most importantly, wife is in love with it and the possibility of an easy buy in the future. Sure glad when I make her dreams a reality. And as much as a PIA as it is to move twice in three years, we feel privileged having the ability to explore like this.

Thanks to all who bought from my sale so far, and to those who haven't, keep an eye out as I'll be listing new things daily.

YoungMedic

Got my Flag patch today, and its just beautiful. Great work! I cant wait till you move so I can order a new one from your new shop!

Thanks again!

a2jacketpatches

Very good gentlemen, and thanks for bumping the post, same deal til end of Feb. That goes for anything even if not marked on sale. Got some nicely aged chits up yesterday and a 603rd BS / Peg Leg Pete, for some reason I can't get the pics to do them chits justice, they are outstanding first hand.
http://stores.ebay.com/a2jacketpatches
pete002-1_zpsdd5b90b2.jpg

listchits001_zpsfe755ddb.jpg

listchits002_zpsbc9bc3f8.jpg

listchits003_zps0a022889.jpg

Skip

Received the CBI shoulder patches today Sean, sensational.

and so are those chits !

a2jacketpatches

Thanks for the plug guys, and thanks for the recent purchases. Plenty of good stuff left so keep it coming. So far my moving truck is paid for,
Tango Yankee Victor Mike

a2jacketpatches

Another bump for this thread, and another thanks to all participating. Move is less than two weeks away and all is in order. My computer dying and some other hurdles would certainly have screwed things up if not for all you guy chipping in.