• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANJ4 LW

Rutger

Huh? When I open it, a small window above the starting price says "sold for $1350".
Surely not I hope?

riskyB

I think it has been relisted a couple of times, the pics changed during the day. I contacted the seller and they indicated the size was a 46. Better double check if interested.

asiamiles

Rutger said:
Huh? When I open it, a small window above the starting price says "sold for $1350".
I think that was supposed to be the original price from LW; the seller just made some error with the listing.

Roughwear

Roughwear said:
Was the blurb was coped from the LW website? I would avoid this jacket. It looks suspsect to me.

Just following the lead of the AN-J-4 expert, who suggested a scammer! ;)

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:
David,
It keeps popping up, removed, sold, ended, never started....

John, it was never sold ... as Miles, and I pointed out the sold for $1350 phrase was the new price at Lost Worlds.

The seller ended the first listing when he discovered the fault with the zipper, and he re-listed. Now he's put it up again as it didn't sell ... he's not doing anything wrong. :?