• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero a-10 gloves, sizing?

Phantomfixer

I saw a pair at Reading air show. For the price they are not bad. Fingers were long, for me. I ended up getting a pair from HPA, BR gloves, seal goat with the berry knits. A tad more but spot on repop.
But again for the price they were not too bad. a nice pair of gloves.
I guess it depends on your use. I wanted something that was closer to the original...

dmar836

Those look the same as Garcia's A-10s to me. Not sure what it is with the double circle around the winged star. And these sure don't look "medium brown" to me. If not for the color, I'd say, once abused(you will abuse them, right?) they will look the part.

Dave

derleicaman

I've wondered about these, too. I have a pair of Garcia's and to be kind, they are sub par at best. Anybody else have experience with these? Hate to spend that much $$ on the HPA gloves.

dmar836

Kinda like the "Cap Thread", it would be nice to have a place, hear or elsewhere, to post "real life" pics of these gloves.
Any pics of your Garcia gloves?
Dave

Otter

Think I will order a pair of the Aero ones, will post piccies when I get them.