• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aero 37-3061 P-information needed

Roughwear

I can't recall having seen any pictures of this the first Aero A2 contract from the 1937 fiscal year. I'm guessing it had top stitching above the waistband and at the cuffs similar to their next contract from 1938, an early Talon zipper and nipple snaps. Links to any pictures or details would really be appreciated. Cheers.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
zoomer said:
Hope it's in Full Gear. If not, there's probably no hope!

It's probably in Andrew's Full Gear, as it is in mine ... a hand written note on loose paper.

I don't know how this contract was discovered, maybe one turned up on eBay, but no one seems to have photos, or any other info.

zoomer

unobtanium.jpg

Gents, we may have isolated the purest isotope found to date.

Roughwear

I have been discussing the 1937 Aero with John Chapman. He remembers the auction well and has confirmed that it was a 1937 Aero that Gary Eastman bought several years ago. He has some pics which he will look out in due course.

JDAM

Roughwear said:
I have been discussing the 1937 Aero with John Chapman. He remembers the auction well and has confirmed that it was a 1937 Aero that Gary Eastman bought several years ago. He has some pics which he will look out in due course.

Why don't you just email Eastman!?

Roughwear

JDAM said:
Roughwear said:

Why don't you just email Eastman!?

I may well do that.

HHjackets

i remember some a-2 that went for a huge sum, it was actually around $10k and not £10k as it was on ebay.com