• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aerial Victories / Aces patch

a2jacketpatches

My wife complained quite a bit because this patch is not very sewing machine friendly. But it looks dynamite in my opinion. She did two of them and they didn't last half a week, so she'll be doing more whether she likes it or not :D I did something like this about 5 years ago for an F-18 Super Hornet Pilot and just found a ziplock baggie with the parts to do a couple. This one is backed by GW seal Goatskin.
100_2374_zps4dc87ecb.jpg

a2jacketpatches

Almagnifico said:
I really like it. Congratulation Mrs a2jacketpatches :)

She says "Thanks" We are going to try her hand at painting some patches as well while she's out of work. Jobs are pretty slim here in Pahrump so she's got all day to pump them out. And the convenience of my full scale shop with every tool possibly needed. She was looking at some stuff today and said "I can do that" in her cute Thai accent. Go for it baby!!! I'll make a pro out of her in no time.