• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AAF sweatshirt-free to good 'ome

MikeyB-17

OK Boys, this is one of Paddy Middleton's fine AAF Mitchell Field sweatshirts which he produced many years ago (and never made any more after the hard time he got from some cheery souls). Size large, not A1 condition but perfectly wearable. Fruit of the Loom sweatshirt, slight misspelling (should be 'Mitchel'-one L) but your average man in the street ain't gonna know that. Free to first member to PM, who agrees to pay postage.

Stony

I still have one of the tee shirts from this run and actually wore it the other day. A good friend of mine was actually born at the base hospital when his dad was stationed there in the early 50s.

MikeyB-17

Well not exactly knocked over in the rush. Not to worry, I can use it for decorating or something.

Andrew

Sorry Mikey, I was going to step up yesterday cos I think the gesture is great plus I love the design, I was just thinking the postage here would b a killer. If you don't mind checking and it won't cost me a leg I'd be very glad to take it if it doesn't swamp Pete.

MikeyB-17

Peter-it's 44 inches pit to pit. Andrew-cheapest I can get is £7.55, or if tracking is required, about £13, plus about 50p for a decent bag.

MikeyB-17

Sorry boys, yes, I did mean 22 inches pit to pit. It was a long day. Peter, I'll wait to see what Andrew says, if he don't want it it's yours, you OK with that?

Andrew

Pete, you are welcome to accept it. I'm about a 46 suit so I suspect it won't be a fantastic fit on me unfortunately, otherwise Mikey that postage would have been more than fine. Thanks for the offer just the same. Hope it works well for you Peter.

MikeyB-17

Looking good old sport. Blimey the beard is getting a bit out of hand innit? You getting ready to play Santa this Xmas? :D

dujardin

heyyyy Peter, you're wearing MY sweatshirt :lol: :lol: :lol:

looks cool on you

enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy