• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A2 photo shoot

Hilts

I decided to do a little “display”. Here is my headwind mfg a2 bronco. No the patch isn’t sewn on nor the wings pinned. Only added it for the sake of the photo, I’m keeping the jacket plain for daily wear. Just got bored today is all haha. crusher cap is original, 1911a1 is 1944 dated Rem Rand, watch is an original A-11 Bulova recently serviced and now working. Holster is original, found in my wife’s Oma’s basement, unknown how it was acquired. The chewed up salty Mae West is 1945 dated.

Cheers

Attachments

• B39D33DD-C8DF-49B4-AF75-B12D7AD53B8F.jpeg
    B39D33DD-C8DF-49B4-AF75-B12D7AD53B8F.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 94

B-Man2

I decided to do a little “display”. Here is my headwind mfg a2 bronco. No the patch isn’t sewn on nor the wings pinned. Only added it for the sake of the photo, I’m keeping the jacket plain for daily wear. Just got bored today is all haha. crusher cap is original, 1911a1 is 1944 dated Rem Rand, watch is an original A-11 Bulova recently serviced and now working. Holster is original, found in my wife’s Oma’s basement, unknown how it was acquired. The chewed up salty Mae West is 1945 dated.

Cheers
Great display … looks awesome ..

Last edited: