• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A2 Flight Jacket Goodwear Aero Size 48

442RCT

I would have probably bid on this, but size 48 is waaaaaay too big for me, even though the measurements he gives seem kind'a small for a 48.

I'm guessing he's a VLJ addict, "Also- people may have wondered why I sell so many Gooodwear jackets- to be honest- I have a Goodwear addiction and I'm not rich enough to buy all the jackets I want. My obsession and compulsion disorder is your lucky day! I just keep getting Goodwears, wear them and then on to the next great jacket! It's like being able to own and examine original WW2 jackets with all their differences!"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0323294825

Roughwear

So you could say he effectively rents his GWs losing a quarter-a third of the purchase price each time he sells one. :)

bseal

I have inspected this jacket. It is phenomenal. Though, maybe not as nice as the ELC 50 Caliber "rental." :p

Roughwear

bseal said:
I have inspected this jacket. It is phenomenal. Though, maybe not as nice as the ELC 50 Caliber "rental." :p

Thanks for the heads up on the GW and I love your humour about the 50 Cal. Can't wait for more from you!