• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few original G-1 Jacket Patches / Japanese made 1960's

Skyhawk

Cool! I was stationed in Japan in the late 80's to early 90's. Squadron VAW-115 on board USS Midway. Nice to see some relics from those who were there before me. There was a Japanese owned military surplus and new retail store outside the base in Yokosuka. They had a whole wall of patches. You would have liked that place :) I have no idea if it's still there. I would love to travel to Japan again. It's an amazing place!

STEVE S.

my dad was on the shangri-la & a member of CAW-10. I'll dig the jacket down that i put his patches on & post some pics.

TXFlyGuy

Skyhawk said:
Cool! I was stationed in Japan in the late 80's to early 90's. Squadron VAW-115 on board USS Midway. Nice to see some relics from those who were there before me. There was a Japanese owned military surplus and new retail store outside the base in Yokosuka. They had a whole wall of patches. You would have liked that place :) I have no idea if it's still there. I would love to travel to Japan again. It's an amazing place!

I understand there is daily nonstop airline service to Japan.

Actually, I go there frequently. Yes, it's an amazing place!