• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few of my new patches...

jbmilart

Hey fellas... sorry about not posting here lately on the old VLJ... just been busy. I will try to add some more of my newest patches in the future...
Here are a few of my newest patches...

Masonspatches007.jpg

This one is the VF-192 "Flying Dragons" from the USS Oriskany 1950-53. Also was a part of the movie "The Bridges of Toko Ri"

Masonspatches012.jpg

This patch is the CAG-19 that the USS Oriskany when stationed off Korea and was also used during the filming of the movie.

570thBSrawandagedpatches001.jpg

This is my newest patch... the 570th Bomb Squadron of the 390th Bomb Group. I've always wanted to do this patch but never got around to it until I got an order from France to do one. I was so impressed on how this turned out... I did 2 more of the patches to sell on eBay. This photo just shows the difference between the "raw painted" patch and my aged patch... The "raw painted" patch will be getting the aged treatment soon...

570thBSrawandagedpatches005.jpg

Close up of the aged 570th patch.

More new patch photos coming soon...

shedonwanna

edited to get your photos loaded...

jbmilart said:
Hey fellas... sorry about not posting here lately on the old VLJ... just been busy. I will try to add some more of my newest patches in the future...
Here are a few of my newest patches...

Masonspatches007.jpg

This one is the VF-192 "Flying Dragons" from the USS Oriskany 1950-53. Also was a part of the movie "The Bridges of Toko Ri"

Masonspatches012.jpg

This patch is the CAG-19 that the USS Oriskany when stationed off Korea and was also used during the filming of the movie.

570thBSrawandagedpatches001.jpg

This is my newest patch... the 570th Bomb Squadron of the 390th Bomb Group. I've always wanted to do this patch but never got around to it until I got an order from France to do one. I was so impressed on how this turned out... I did 2 more of the patches to sell on eBay. This photo just shows the difference between the "raw painted" patch and my aged patch... The "raw painted" patch will be getting the aged treatment soon...

570thBSrawandagedpatches005.jpg

Close up of the aged 570th patch.

More new patch photos coming soon...