• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A beauty

A

Anonymous

Just wanted to share this beauty...

tmj9902-051-01.jpg

tmj9902-051-03.jpg

tmj9902-051-04.jpg

great color too

Roughwear

Yes it's quite a nice reproduction of the RW 27752 contract. The grain is plentiful and the horse hide is more appropriately thinner than the latest ELC offering. BUT the price- £1,315. for an un-patched model is OTT. You can by the ultimate repro for $950 from Good Wear.

better duck

Roughwear said:
You can by the ultimate repro for $950 from Good Wear.
Indeed, as I can testify, being the proud owner and daily wearer of a GW RW 27752, with great character!

Roughwear

You can still obtain an original from the same contract for much less than this jacket and have a jacket which has actually been there!

Here's mine in a size 44.

012-70.jpg

CBI

Yes, its nice but wow - the price. Seeing as one could buy an excellent original for this price - seems silly and not to forget a terrific Good Wear for much less.

That said, if someone gave me this as a gift, I might like it!

pipvh

Personally, I like it. I don't have an eye for authenticity in A2s (yet) but that's a jacket I would wear, minus patch.

Btw, Platon, when's your seal jacket coming out?

greyhound52

Roughwear said:
Yes it's quite a nice reproduction of the RW 27752 contract. The grain is plentiful and the horse hide is more appropriately thinner than the latest ELC offering. BUT the price- £1,315. for an un-patched model is OTT. You can by the ultimate repro for $950 from Good Wear.

Yup agree nice jacket but the price is OTT. Agree with your GW comment.