• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

731st Bomb Squadron patch

jbmilart

Here's a new patch I just finished for a customer... the 731st Bomb Squadron...

001-13_zpscf95c9df.jpg

003-6_zps1c1a0114.jpg

Jim

A

Anonymous

I like this one, did you use a brush on your trace lines, or is that a micron?

jbmilart

Nope... all done with fine "liner" brushes... No art pens of any kind are used in any of my artwork. In fact I don't even own any art pens. I seem to get a much better "feel" and can accomplish much more with a brush than I ever could using a pen... but that's just me... Thanks for the compliment though... it is a cool patch. I'm going to add this patch to my inventory and will be selling it with my other eBay stuff soon...

a2jacketpatches

Yeah, those pinstripe brushes are a zen thing, gotta anticipate what will happen in a way. Controlling an instrument like this or airbrush is kinda like driving a standard without your feet on the pedals. I know, hardly makes sense, but if you can do either, you'd understand what I mean.

Inventory is getting up there Jim, take a look at the line up guys - http://www.ebay.com/sch/jbmilartleather ... 7675.l2562