• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5* Winter halfbelt

Flash Badger

Received this beauty his morning, 8 days after placing the order. Since most of the 5* offerings on this site are military models I thought I’d show off one of their civi designs. This the winter halfbelt in seal goat, off the rack sizing and standard lining and collar.
I couldn’t be happier with it As it’s a comfortable fit right out the box and I love pretty much everything about it. I think thia style is a design collaboration between Shawn and Ton123 From over on the Fedora Lounge. I think they made a great job of it.
Garry

E388AA61-A1AF-4EBA-ADD6-267B8E4FBE0E.jpeg
8202C448-2767-4956-9B91-506BF36B147F.jpeg
E7CE2F0C-9CC3-4FB0-B670-8D4505901997.jpeg
0BF11C39-7AD0-46E9-B146-981470D2C84F.jpeg

Nickb123

Not bad at all. I know Tony has a keen eye for detail when spec’ing orders so to follow his route was wise.

ausreenactor

That is a swift turnaround, shipping wise. This time of the year and all.

Jacket looks great. Going to say it. Five Star are going to go gang busters. Surprised they are low key on TFL?

Made the call that everyone would have a computer in their home one day, and I was spot on. Jagged a lot of predictions last year! :p

mulceber

Very nice jacket, and a turn-around that’s hard to beat. I’m looking forward to seeing Shawn’s civilian line develop.

Flash Badger

Thanks mulceber. I think Shawn has done a few collaborations with some of the guys on TFL. There are some crackers already available.