• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5 is enough.....

KevG

Right, 5 is enough for me. Definitely sticking with 5.....

Really...

Honest...

No more needed..

:lol:

DSC01163.jpg

GW Perry, BK House, ELC B-10, Aero (Scotland) Real Deal, ELC A1

FlyingYankee

That's the perfect collection, The thought of never buying another flight jacket is sad.

Lets add 3 Rolex a Brietling Navitimer and an Omega

KevG

ummm

reckon a G1 will be hard to resist over the coming months but I'm gonna try and hold out :lol:

There was a stage when I seriously considered getting an original and have to admit that I do follow my wife and daughters into vintage clothes shops occasionally, hoping beyond hope that one day....

Roughwear

KevG said:
ummm

reckon a G1 will be hard to resist over the coming months but I'm gonna try and hold out :lol:

There was a stage when I seriously considered getting an original and have to admit that I do follow my wife and daughters into vintage clothes shops occasionally, hoping beyond hope that one day....

you might find an original A2 in your size!! :lol:

KevG

Roughwear said:
KevG said:
ummm

you might find an original A2 in your size!! :lol:

yeah, I know. No chance :lol:

Roughwear

I think a B-3 would be good addition along with an Irvin. Not sure about the D-1, but a repro B-6 is another matter altogether. ;)

KevG

Blimey. Just travelled to hotel as I'm working away from home, logged on and now i find all these tempting suggestions :lol:

Platon - 3rd from left. You can just see the collar and one sleeve

A

Anonymous

I could see it's collar
but couldn't see the rest of it so to admire it.

Phantomfixer

I was always told to keep it an even number....sounds like a sixth is on the way... I am thinking a russet goatskin....maybe a Cable in goat? Hmmmmm