• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

415th Night Fighter Squadron

A

Anonymous

DSCN5345_zpsb4e8c172.jpg
Just finished

EMBLEMHUNTER

Sweeeeeeeeeeet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always loved the Night Ftr types, I did a 547th awhile back , I actually found the original design/colors , it's a cool emblem !!!!!!!!!
Johnny

A

Anonymous

I have seen several different versions, this one out of the Maurer book discription. Some have shown up in a white disk not looking exactly like Donald, and one version I really like has lettering Nite Fighter, and the duck looks nothing like Donald.

EMBLEMHUNTER

Yeah , a lot of the emblems had "variations" , but figuring out which ones were "actual" ww2 used and those that are modern "repros" can sometimes be hard to nail down , but it's always fun to see them !

dujardin

91stbombgroup said:
I have seen several different versions, this one out of the Maurer book discription. Some have shown up in a white disk not looking exactly like Donald, and one version I really like has lettering Nite Fighter, and the duck looks nothing like Donald.

this one ;)

415nfs3_zpsb8fc7615.jpg

dujardin

EMBLEMHUNTER said:
Sweeeeeeeeeeet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always loved the Night Ftr types, I did a 547th awhile back , I actually found the original design/colors , it's a cool emblem !!!!!!!!!
Johnny

this one...

547_NFS_Patch_Unofficial-01a_Small_zpsabd7933e.jpg

and this non-official(reunion)
547_NFS_Patch_Unofficial-02a_small_zps39866bdc.jpg

A

Anonymous

dujardin said:
91stbombgroup said:

this one ;)

415nfs3_zpsb8fc7615.jpg
Exactly what I was look for. Thanks :D :D :D :D :D

EMBLEMHUNTER

Hey Marcel , yes the first one with the spider with all the weapons, that's the one I found some time ago , and I believe I sent you the images ...................
Thanks for posting it , as it is one you don't see very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
johnny